Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mast Dosa.. learning from my Blogger Friends!!

I like to give M some variety in his lunch box..... so I prowled around for recipes that were easy and quick to make. And where else can I find a large variety than my Blogger Friends!! So after looking at a few quick recipes (which I have bookmarked to make later) I finally settled for Masti Dosa from Shilpa's Blog.

I made the dosa as per her recipe ( so if you want to make it, click on the link above for the ingredients), the only tweaking I did was, I spread MTR Chutney powder on the inside of the dosa, and for some, I made masala (potato vege. typically filled in a masala dosa).

This Dosa was a hit! It is very easy to make, and turns out very crispy. I was not very happy with the Chutney powder I got, but somehow it tasted real good spread inside this dosa! Next time I will make green (cilantro) chutney and see how that tastes!!
Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for linking me Manasi. I am so happy :D.

J.Peter said...

Cool Recipes.Can you post some Deepavali Sweet RecipesKerala
Recipes

FH said...

Hey Manasi,great looking Dosa.I liked your variations too.Enjoy.

Viji said...

Manasi, Nice recipe and it is a great chance to know about Shilpa too. Thanks. Viji

Manasi said...

Hi Shilpa, hey I'm the one to say thanx :D!

Hi J.Peter, hav posted some deepavali recipes, pl do chk the archive. Thanx for dropping by!

Hi Asha, Thanx dear!

Hi Viji,Thank u!!

TNL said...

Looks good...I like the name of the Dosa too!

Trupti

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape